Sunday 6 June 2010

Pulse

Pulse



This is a piece I have called Pulse. This is the largest canvass piece I have ever done, I orginally got the canvass from my college when it had been half painted on and left by the student, I was told I could take it and do what I wanted with it. COvering it up with white it was a clean cnavass for me to use. At first I was going to do something very different with the piece, however after nearly a year of just starring at it I finally deicded what I wanted to do with it. I wanted to create the idea of an energy, perhaps sound shooting from the middle. I'm not yet sure if the piece is finished as I may add another white ring. Overall I like the piece, while not my normaly style I feel it is good to try out different things and approches. This piece is now up for sale, however due to its size can not be sold to anyone outside the UK and would have to be collected.

No comments:

Post a Comment