Thursday 10 June 2010

Junior Apprentice: Ep 5

Junior Apprentice: Ep 5

So its the last chance to get in to the final and this week on the show the groups were given the task of choosing a product which they would later have to try and sell to big companies such as the house of frasier. The groups were the same as last week with Arjun, Zoe and Emma up against Tom and Kirsty. This weeks episode wasn't overly entertaining, however the more I watch Kirsty the less I think shes going to win. Orginally she and Arjun were my favorites to win but as time as gone on I don't think Kirsty is really all that good, shes quiet and unless the topic is one that really interests her then she doesn't seem all that bothered.

I feel I may have also been some what harse on Zoe. She was the contestant I loved to hate, while she was good as doing what she did she would have very little tact, and is really out for herself and no one else. While I understand it is a conest there is a way of talking to people. In the board room this week Arjun pointed that from last week to this week 'its like shes gone from one extream to another' from trying to take over to trying to do as shes told without putting any input in. Sir Alan told her that she bruhed people up the wrong way. However I think if she can learn from her experience of the apprentice then she can come out a better leader and all round nicer person from it. One can hope.

This week Emma was fire, no shock really. While she says her life is bussiness, she didn't exaclty show it during the show. No real loss as I never exepected her to win really.

Overal a show blog simply because theres not alot to say about this one. I'm very much looking to the final.

No comments:

Post a Comment