Tuesday 25 May 2010

My First Sold Painting With Its New Owner


Last night after I finished my blog entry about the Prince of Persia I received an e-mail which had a photograph of a painting I had sold to a man called Chase. I am also a painter and recently I have been trying to sell some of my pieces, a few weeks ago Chase asked if you could buy one of my paintings and I was more than happy to say yes. I asked him once he got the painting to take a picture of himself with the canvass so I could add it to a happy customer board I want to create. I can't tell you how happy I felt when I saw my painting with him. It’s the first painting I've ever sold and I sent it all the way from England to America. See this picture meant allot to me. Since then I have sold another painting to his house mate and I’m hoping that will get to him soon. If you are interested in seeing some of my other works then you can find them here http://cottonwooljames.deviantart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment